Mums & Bubs Yoga in Adelaide
The first year of bub’s life is one of the most magical. parents get the opportunity to observe their little one learn to do everything as he/she adjusts to life outside the womb. Mums & Bubs Yoga is the first cycle of our family yoga program, from 8 weeks to 12 months or walking.
mums & bubs classes offer women:
- special space to adjust to motherhood for the first time or again (with multiple children)
- way to ease back into a regular yoga practice
- chance to bond and connect with bubs
- fun, meaningful, and safe ways to play together
- community of other mums & bubs
- safe place to discuss breastfeeding, settling, sleep, etc.
benefits to bubs
- deepens bond with parent
- helps settle and sleep longer
- improves digestion
- encourages neuromuscular development
- develops motor skills
Shauna offers a haven for fun and relaxation
In Mums & Bubs Yoga, Shauna offers a haven for fun and relaxation. She has taught me how to adapt my yoga practice to my new life as a mum and how to include bubs so we can enjoy yoga as a family! What she offers is unique and inspiring, one of a kind in Adelaide....
“Becoming a mother is one of the greatest gifts we receive as human beings and yet it comes with its challenges as well. The beautiful thing about yoga is that it offers us a set of tools to stay grounded, calm, and inspired in our own lives so that we can remain vibrant, playful, patient, and compassionate for our little ones.”